Saturday, July 08, 2006

Heh!

So The coliseum has almost set up the ring for the fight. Ms. Berengetti. Called me up to tell me this. Well looks like The Henchman will need to learn this ok. I went to the Local 432.


I completely destroyed the building , knocked out the teeth of whoever was in there. Then I painted the message on what was left of the building after smashing it down. Some chick in a constrictor suit gave me some lip, so I tied her up in her own coils.


Now even if the henchman doesn't know it he will soon. All his friends already know it . Ya don't mess with Joe Fixit.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

I could have told him that. In fact, I did. In my comments on the last post.

captain koma said...

BTW - Fixit Henchman reckons you can't find him. He's going to make an appearence at Strykers prison very soon. I'm sure if you get there you'll find him unawares.

Koma