Monday, September 04, 2006

Now to take down IronMan

Since Xavier is off the freaking planet, I decide to go after Tony Stark. I fins him leading a bunch of Heroes, against a bunch of other heroes in New York. So the spandex weirdos have finally lost it and started going after each other.

Whatever I'm going to crush them all! I jump in on the fight. I slap away Warbird, who flies after me I don't know which side she's on and don't care. I slam into Iron Man.


He turns on me saying " Hulk! Bruce we what we did was for your own good..."

" Don't give me that Crap Stark! You people are all afraid of me!Your also Jealous of my strength! No one is stronger than me and that eats everyone of you up doesn't it?"

He blast those puny repulsors at me . I'm knocked back a little bit, but that's not a problem. I walk through the blasts and right up to Iron man . I tear off the billonare pissant's armor.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I'm suddenly struck by thunder. Stark runs away. I turn to see Thor. So that wannabe god still hasn't learned You don't mess with me.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Looks like I'll have to reeducate him. I punch him in the jaw then he hits me with that stupid hammer. It shocks me ,Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com but all that does is make me mad . I get stronger he doesn't.

We go back and forth I hit or kick him, and he throws thunder at me , or hits me with the hammer, blabbing how he's the son of Odin and all that. Finally he gets smart and flies above me firing bolts at me from there.

Ok So I Throw a gas truck at him. You know it's weird the whole time I'm having to slap some sense in another costumed goon while doing this. Any way it explodes in his face. It didn't really hurt him but it did surprise him .

I leapt on him and Beat him silly. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Then I'm blasted by another repulsor Ray I turn around and see ironman in another Hulkbuster armor I charge him and I'm punched in the face. And knocked through a building. I Leap out, and he blasts me again. He does pretty good until he makes the dumb mistake of trying to strangle me.

I pull his arms off of my neck then he tries to out Power me. I rip out some circuits and And squeeze him in the armor, Then I toss him into The Hudson river. After beating down the other heroes, especially that doofus Hank Pym I leap towrds my next target, The Baxter Bulding.

5 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Yes, go get Reed Richards. It was all his idea.

The Hulk said...

Don't think I've forgotten about you Xavier

The Hulk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Widow said...

Hmmmmm.... you dont need to register Hulk you need to be put in restraints before you hurt someone

The Hulk said...

good luck with no restraints on the planet can hold The Hulk. I'm the strongest one there is !