Friday, November 03, 2006

The Destroyer put down.

When I finally get to New York. I find the Destroyer beatin' the Hell out of the Red Vegeta. Good that punk was needin' it. I smack the thing offa' him. They get away like villains often do.

So here I am with this thing well it don't look like it knows what to think of me so I toss a car at it. That gets the desired response it blasts me. "Oh man !" Yell " Not another one of my suits!"


I hear that distinctive "Snikt!" Of Wolverine's claws. I turn " Ok whattya doin' here?

" Ya know Bub, ya really shouldn't wear suits in a battle." he growls.

" " yeah I don't wanna look like a skunk like ya do all the time. " I respond. " So whattya gonna do to the Destroyer? hairy, and short all over it?"

" Yer a riot Hulk." he runs up an' slashes the armor. And The armor kicks him through a jewelry store. Ok my turn. I punch it through a couple of sky scrapers. It charges me and lands a punch on my jaw cracking it. It heals .


But it does make me mad. Really mad I knock the suit into the street. It comes back up behind me and blasts me in the face. Then it slams it's hand in side my chest. I fall down.


At this moment Logan decides to be stupid again. And jumps right in front a of blast, from that visor thing on it's face. It does this too him Though I don't know how.


I laugh " You know that's a good look for ya there Logan. Ya look a lot better. "

The Destroyer turns I spear tackle him. It knocks me off then it suplexes me into a bus. I grab the street beneath it's feet. And pull it. makin' the thing lose it's footing. I then use the pavement in my hands to pummel it .

The Tin can gets up and opens it's visor perfect. I grab it and close it before it it blasts. The Destroyer collapses. Wolverine (still with half his skull exposed)sort of hobbles over to me.

" So bub , what are ya gonna do with that?"

" Don't worry freak face." I retort. "Xavier just paid me to stop it , he didn't say he wanted it. So I'm keepin' it as a trophy. "

I wrap it in metal of a car, and start leapin back to Vegas. Man this gonna make one ugly , but cool decoration.

Later when the sun comes up and Fixit reverts to Banner. " Son Goku walks around the inside Fixit's Penthouse. " hey Joe are ya here? Wanna spar you see I got this big fight coming up and woah!"

At the sound Of Goku's voice the Destoyer wakes again.

TBC In Son Goku's Blog.

1 comment:

Big Joe Fixit said...

Kristy: Woah what? Well I'm goin' after Brolly anyway.

Henchman: yeah