Sunday, April 08, 2007

A call from Deathstroke.

It's not often that I go to meet someone about a job but I was curious as to what Deathstroke the Terminator wanted. If it's take out Deadpool it's I'm there. So I wen into this big ass wooden "T" in New york and tried my best to ignore the giant pictures of his kids behind him.



"So Whattya wantin' me to do?" I start when this thing comes running in .

"ME no want to do this! Me cost you lots of money no like Joe Fixit!"



" Ok what is that thing?"

He sighs " That's Match. Go to your room now!"

" Me go to my room.

" How come he ain't goin'? "

" It's complicated. He'll be punished for this later. I was wanting to know how much would it cost for you to have a word with Tony Stark."

" Yer in luck, There's a discount for goin' after Stark. Let's just say we have history. So what's the word? huh?"

6 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Deathstoke is a Terminator? There certainly seems to be a lot of those running around these days.

Nightwing said...

Something tells me your not a very nice person. That's it, you're off my Christmas card list!

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- said...

If Tony takes my word seriously enough, Ill pay the full price.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Splog!!!!!!

Big Joe Fixit said...

Professor, I think it's more of a job description

Night wing Oh well No date with my cosuin for you.

Deathstroke: Sounds good.

Jon: It's gone now it can't hurt you anymore.