Saturday, April 01, 2006

Playin' detective.

While Savin' da sister o' Ms. Tart, I got 'er number. Hey Banner may wanna mourn fer Betty forever, I do not. Any way she called me sayin' someone tried ta murder her sister.

She think's Vegeta did it, or had sumthin' ta do wit ta hide an affair. I called in a favor wit a private eye. After a day or so I hate ta say it but Vegeta Couldn't be da one who had da affair. he was very publicaly arguing wit Goku.

Vegeta threw A dumpster at him Goku threw a car they fought for a few minutes, And der wives yelled at 'em and dey broke it up. It was on da news an evrything.

So I went ta CapsuleCorp ta pick up da Money Trunks owed me. After gettin it I snuck ta where dey keep da security tapes. After convincin' da guards. I looked through da tapes of dat day. Sure enough sumone who looked like Vegeta was kissin' Karen.

Problem was it ain't him . His hair was like whitesh blue. And dat voice is way to diffrent. Also Durin da Doom ting he had his shirt blasted off. There was no tattos when dis guy threw off his shirt he had a grim reaper tattoed on is back.

Dis don't make no sense. unless sumone was tryin' ta impersonate Vegeta.

1 comment:

Professor Xavier said...

"convinced him"? That's called subtext. You probably held him out the window. No, that would be Batman. You probably smashed a couple desks and walls. After he wet himself I bet he was very forthcoming.