Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's vampire crushin' time

Trunks called me up ta the Crime alley bar. He said " It's time. " I don't klnow what changed da kid , but he acts less unsure, he's still arrogant but in a he can back it up way.


He also drinks like a man now. hwe was dowin" whiskey like no one business.

" You ready Fixit?" He asks me in a suddleny deep voice. " C'mon dere just blood suckers I was born ready. " We go ta this place where his little secratary has been dealin' wit' dese things. This one wit'really messed up hair . was awaiting fer her he got a surprise . After we beat on him a little while. He told us where

ta find the sister. We go to tha bulding, and find ourselves surronded by Undead.

to be continued in Trunks Blog.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Surrounded by undead, eh? Boy do I know what that's like.

Big Joe Fixit said...

professor: Fun ain't it?

Karen sure.


Kristy my sources say Vegeta was in public yellin' at Goku.When him an' yer sister. dey suposedly slept togther.