Saturday, March 11, 2006

Demolition duty.

Alright I gotta job! A company was wantin' this neighborhood. Ta get crushed. Tha Problem? da people dat lived there didn't want ta move. Well dere I hada a stroke o luck dat loser Wonder man was in da neighborhood.

He was signin' autographs An stuff so I got in de line took off my shirt and attacked. " what are you doing?" he yells. I don't even talk ta him I smashed him inta some buildings See I staked out da place . I knew which bulidings was empty.

I smashed him all around da place den finall y he starts fightin back . Dis Guy has some kind o confidence problem byt it seems like I set 'im off. I let him smack me around a little bit.

The people had gotten out of da neighborhood. So I let loose. II let my anger out and put down Wondy he was trying to get back up when I Thunder clapped his ears knockin im out. yeah da place was a mess. My clients got what dey wanted.

Don't feel bad for da people though ys see I charged the company quadrauple my usual fee. And Sent da rest to da peole so dey can buy mansions if dey wanted. THe company got what dey wanted I got paid De people aren't homeless. An Simon Williams? well He got beat up , but he got what he likes publicity. I hear he's getting an action movie. A job don't usually go did well where evreyone's happy.

4 comments:

Vegeta said...

Bah! wonder loser!

Anonymous said...

hey! did you ask the little old lady that lived in that nieghborhood all her life if she wanted a mansion?

maybe she didnt want to leave hmmm


I mean if they wanted to move wouldnt the people just have took the money and move...


Did you even ask what the people want? or are you assuming they are happy...


See that Granny over there she isnt happy because she didnt want to move :P :P :P

Professor Xavier said...

Fixit smash!

Son Goku said...

Gohan don't pick fights.