Friday, March 03, 2006

Bringin' down Magneto

It was pretty easy ta Get into the Savage land Base, it was like a war had happened there. There were holes blown into it evreywhere. My partner came in behind me I took the brunt of the shots from the lasers Sabertooth jumped at me going face first. I Smacked him on the face , makin' him fly outta the base.


The Blob Came at me I said "Remember what happened last time, we fought I pulled your rubber gut out a few feet. He looked at me and ran well I guess it was runnin'.

Then it was time fer the main event Mags. he blasted us with metal Unfotunately for him his own power was thrown back at him . " Bishop! That's you under that mask isn't it? "

Bishop unmasked Magneto said "Now that I know it 's you I can, wait what are you doing Sabertooth?"

"Sabertooth" tore off his helmet " Now Xavier!" I yelled. Mags was All the sudden made stiff as a board. "It's over." said Bishop. " Not Yet it ain't." I said Cracking my knuckles . the fake Sabertooth turned back into Mystique


" Why Would you ally yourself with this gene traitor and this brute Raven?", " Looks Like i'm on the Winning side Erik." I was abot ta hit hi Mags when Bishop said " We can't kill him ." " what ? it don't matter I'm just hired muscle." I still slapped him in the face . So he got to go to tha Vault with a brand new black eye. Now I Just gotta wait for the tournament to start , if it ever does.

4 comments:

Trunks said...

Hey joe Put up or shut up the tounment begins tomorrow with a tag division

Big Joe Fixit said...

Whatever punk

Professor Xavier said...

Excellent job, Joe! Wolverine is going to be sooo jealous!

Big Joe Fixit said...

Xavier : good

Magneto I think dey did, knew you'd be back sonner or later.