Friday, March 17, 2006

Fightin' the great Saiyadork

( Thanks to Great Siayaman for his responses.)

Gohan kicks in my office door And Shouts" I am the champion of Justice Iam...."
" Yer Gohan I say back to him, so what can I do for ya?" " I heard of you destruction of a neighbor hood I'm here to stop you and your evil." I had ta laugh at that one.

"Look ya've been watchin' to many super hero movies Why don't I..." He punches me in the face.

So here we are trashin' Vegas I'm tryin' ta atop this lunaintic before he gets hurt. Then he does it he uses a ki blast in my face I taste blood , and I get mad. He was fast and landed a bunch of punches an' kicks.

But The onesI landed though they hit lless hurt hm more that his did me. ya see I was healin' the whole time, And As the fight went on I was gettin harder ta hurt and stronger.

I trashed to cherry sports cars on his head I kind of regret that, dose were nice cars.he flies up an' strts yellin " Ka me ha ..." I'd seen this before and knew if it hit it would take out half of vegas so I thunder clapped windows for miles around shatterd and car alarms started thier annoyin' blasting.

His ears were hurtin' but he said " I can't let you beat me." " Why?" I asked " because ya want to join the Avengers?" " No you endangerd lives and destroyed property for money."

" An' what are ya doin' now huh? " I said . He jut growled at me his hair turned gold and I thought i knew what to expect but he hit me a lot harder den he should have been able to.

I few into a a swimmin' pool he followed me in I think he was tryin ta weaken me by drownin, me. I grabbed on to him gave him a bear hug forcin' all the air from his lungs after a few minutes he was out.

after gettin' outta da pool I checked his pulse, he was okay, an ' knowin dese saiyans he would be walkin' around in a few minutes. " ya put up a good fight." i said "but Ya can't breathe underwater I can. "

I left 'im there and went lookin' fer my hat.

3 comments:

Vegeta said...

Well Gohan should learn not to start fights he can't finish.

Professor Xavier said...

Aww, you guys hugged and the fight was over. That is so touching.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Whut da? gone a few days and evreyone decises it's insultin' time?