Monday, March 06, 2006

Arrrrgh!

Stupid tag Tournament !Those two wimps the big hair bros. ( Yeah I know Vegeta and Goku ain't related. If they were that would make the Goten Bra thing sick, or sicker.)

Any way Vegeta's girl was taken out pretty quick by Goku. Which left me and Vegeta ta fight. I was doin' pretty good. Until they both ganged up on me. Thier chop saki moves and energy blasts couldn't cut it . So they tricked me.
And knocked me outta tha ring.

I guess they're proud of demselves, and thier shiny new tag belts . And da fact dey didn't even go up to dere hightest forms ta beat me . But now ya better watch out ya posers cause ya have no back up in da tourney anymore. An Joe Fixit is gonna leave wit' the second place tag prize and the first place solo prize.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

I can't believe that someone beat the Hulk!

Big Joe Fixit said...

I'm not used to fightin' by all dese dumb rules like fallin' outta the ring.