Friday, February 02, 2007

I gotta hole in my wall

I've been livin' by myself here fer some time , and I ain't gotta hole in my wall from myself or the normal fightin' I do. but Ya know I let Vegeta , and that runt Logan stay here durin' the their time In Vegas the race.

That was a mistake that caused the aforementioned hole in my freakin' wall. Looks like that whore Draculina sent the Trunk Boys after me. Ya wanna know what's up between us?

Well ok. Ya see The Vegas PD every once in a while pays me when a super powered threat shows up. Well I could never prove it but She was drainin' patrons at that skin bar of their blood.

Not that I really need legal authorization to take her out. Which I did . Problem is with those damned Draculonains they keep comin' back. ( I mean Vlad And your sister Vampi yer alright.)

Well from what I hear Vegeta beat his kids, and sent ' em home. I wouldn't know since this happened during the day. I had Banner on so many sedatives that ww3 couldn't wake him up.

Hey he knew the rules quit tryin' ta cure himself , and he gets freedom. Well he violated ' em and now I don't let 'im have freedom. Well I here Wolverine was useless as usual. The runt slept 'till noon.

So I get vegeta ta pay me back by helpin' take down the last of the Thunder bolts after he gets outta the race.

5 comments:

Kid Flash said...

I say you just fix that hole by stuffing Wolverine in it (or just beat up Ikea workers and put then in it).
Kid Flash.

Frau Madgalena said...

so I wonder what sort of things are you into Joe :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Mr. Big can't catch a break! Aww, Po' baby. I 'll be sure to give you a break when I come back to town you over grown grey ape!!! ;P

Nightwing said...

Trunk Boys? What are they? A beach boys wannabe band?

Big Joe Fixit said...

Kid Flash : Not a bad idea.

Magdelena ; Well baby Just come on down ta V egas An' I'll show ya!

Kristy : more than enough A' me ta go around.

Kodiak: bring it Red!

Night Wing : i dunno Ask Xavier he coined the Phrase.