Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well Nightwing.

I guess I can't really be too mad at ya and My cousin Jennifer. Because well I just remembered something that the Green hulk when you were dating the first Batgirl.

Flash back:

" Oooh! Robin Would be so mad if he knew about this!"

"Bah! Hulk doesn't care what grown man wearing way too short shorts thinks!"

" yeah and the way That that alien whore Starfire looks at him who cares what he thanks! Oooh Hulk your so manly!"

"Hulk is manliest one there is!"

End Flashback.

Yeah I'd say we're even .

4 comments:

Nightwing said...

What?!?!?
I mean come on.
Tony Stark screwed yer sister and you haven't done anything. That's right, Stark hit your sister in order to make sure you'd never come back to Earth. All I do is have a relationship with Jen and may I add we dated for two weeks before anything happened.

Professor Xavier said...

Hey! Starfire isn't a whore. She's the very picture of virture and chastity.

Professor Xavier said...

I can't believe I wrote that with a straight face.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Nightwing: I can only smash Stsrk so much before it becomes a full tim job! And Ya know The whole two weeks thing sounds familar... oh yeah it was What Vegeta's kid was tellin' ya baout datin Batgirl, Except it was something more like 3 months.


Professor X : Lol