Friday, July 04, 2008

The Professor: New career.

Leonard Samson helped once again to reintegrate the various Hulk personalities. Since I registered, and have forced other so called "Superheroes" to do the same since it's the responsible thing to do despite my alter ego Joe Fixit using it as an excuse to line his pockets.

Fury had asked me to help with the freeing of Australia. But Iron Man made a better offer. “You could be the big dumb muscle man for Fury's campaign, or you can use your scientific mind in research, research which could save the world."

I have to admit he had me intrigued. “Okay Stark... I'll look into this but I swear if this leads to me being banished off planet... I'll smash you."

“One World War Hulk was enough believe me." He shakes his head. “Don’t worry I'm not playing any game."

He takes me to West City California, where I'm asked to take my Banner form. While looking over her notes I notice her I notice Dr. Kate Basil's Looking strangely at the two of the teenagers running around the house here, the other dimensional teen version of Tony Stark, and Wolverine's clone.

For a second there I thought I saw a hint of jealousy. I ignore it. And Confer with Dr. Basil, “So you have been trapped with the terminator robot for some time? Lucky you haven't been killed by one of these superheroes, until we can separate you, we’ll put you into a cage that not only The Hulk can break out of. There will be no technology inside and an electromagnetic field so she can't escape ... hopefully."

I took my real form to help build the cage a few miles away from the Legacy house with a few others watching. Probably to make sure I didn't go bezerk. No matter how much I assure them that the days of Hulk rampages are over they'll never listen.


The Hulk is Gone but the Puny Humans never listen. While I did this,
Kate talked to Logan with boobs.


I asked her after the conversation, if she was ready to go.

" Yes time to go."

I look at her, "Don't get your hopes up to much. It could take years to find the answer you seek... You may even not find them. For what it's worth.... I understand."

“How?"

I take my real form. '' All of the sudden I hear “LET HULK OUT!!!!!!"



“Did you hear that?” I ask looking around.

“Hear what?" She shrugs.

“Never mind."

No comments: