Thursday, June 22, 2006

Problem solved?

Banner watched the statues today. Th problem I don't trust the founder of the Panty club for men to protect anything. So when it was my turn with the body I called Vegeta. That was after listenin' ta three messages askin. for Pizza.


Any way I finally got i'm. "Hey Vegeta!" I said I got a little problem."

" So?" he answers

" Look punk! yer my partner an I know yer on some game show but I need some help. "


" Bah ! You'd think the Hulk could take care of himself!" he said.

" You know about my little day light problem you gonna help or not?"

He sighs and says " Fine what do you want?"

" I want yer son ta watch this place during the day. not the whiny one or the blue haired psycho."

" Miari ok fine."

As the night goes on Some ninjas and these others attack he place. I beat them down until I notice the sun comin' up oh no not now!

1 comment:

SHI said...

Thanks for Watching the Gallery... this might take longer than I thought.. I found some leads but not Danny