Monday, February 27, 2006

checkin' email.

Well Ive been taking a few days off aftetr da clone mess, ok I turned back inta Banner so today I'm gonna see what kinda email I got.

from Placebo Pharmecies. com Hello Joe would like a pill that would make your breasts larger and atrract mor e men?

No on both, delete.

From thar krazy cospirete@ goofball .commm : did you know Kfc doesn't use real chickens? They use gentically altered mutants that have no eyes or legs.


Ok I can do wit'out kooky mail today. delete.

I am the Prince of the country kakbakastan if you send me $1000 I will send you back ten million, You see my country is in trouble and I need your help

Here's the world's tiniest violion, and I'm playin' it now. Does anyone really fall fer dat ?


From Murdock Matt@ DDEVIL,.com

Hello Mr Fixit I undrestand you are a super hero.

Hmmm I wouldn't say dat more like a business man

Well I' ve been one myself froe A while now,

I know dat.

Any way I would like to help you, you see I Desined superhero costumes and would like to get into business with you.

Lawyerin' must be slow.


Here's a coustume I designed for Spider-man.



Dat explains it , an here I wuz thinkin' Spidey lost a bet or sumthin', No he' just din't want Daredevil ta think he didn't like dat clow suit, A word of advice Spider-man go back to red an' blue. Murdock would never know.

Well that's enough o' dat I'm itchin' ta get back ta work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From thar krazy cospirete@ goofball .commm : did you know Kfc doesn't use real chickens? They use gentically altered mutants that have no eyes or legs.


Ok I can do wit'out kooky mail today. delete.




actually joe that one is true and I have a picture to prove it here