Thursday, February 23, 2006

The last base And taggin'

Me and Logan had it ta the last base. There was nuthin' in it , All da clones were brain dead ,from the onslaught back lash Or so we thought. We Were settin' up the explosives when A big green version 'o me jumped me., And knocked out Wolverine.



I was gettin' a beatin' But iwasn't goin' ta let da green version a' me beat me me .
I got mad and fougt back. As da battle went I noticed the clone was gettin bruised alot , and not healin' So I started ta beat 'im harder.

At the last second I heard a snikt! And da clone fell dead. " Ya don't know hoe Long I've been waitin' ta do that." Said Logan I just sneered at , and set the explsoives the last base blew up real good.

Alright I got tagged By Vampirella .


If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography, what would you name it?
Mr Fixit's better Than me I give up

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?
Yes den rule France myself.

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?

Whut rating is gouge my own eyes out rather den look at her?"

If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?
Joe Fixit Lovable Workin' guy who steals all 'pool's girlfriends.

List 5 ways to improve tacos.
Make em bigger

Make 'em stronger so dey don't fall apart in yer hand.

Make da sauce spicier

more meat

Lots more cheese.


Would you die for Deadpool?

Not enough money on da Planet

Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?

No


Tag more 1 tmore person than the person who tagged you meaning if person A tags 4 people, you tag 5 and the people you tag, have to tag 6.

Why should I?

4 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Great job taking out all those bases. I wish you were here with us in space. I've got a feeling the biggest battle may be yet to come.

Anonymous said...

good job joe

Captain Berk said...

Your taco improvements are exceptional. I have always thought along the same lines.

I once tried to commission starfleet to build a spaceship shaped like a taco, such is my love of them.

They said no.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Thanks all .