Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My work is never done.

Trunks whined on his blog that he needs help wit' finding a relative of Dracula . Vampires are not my specilaty, but I know some one whose is.




When I found Blade He was fightin' Vampire clowns?




They where overwhelmin' him so I stepped in. I I picked up several and crushed 'im together. they all turned ta dust. Even Puny Banner would have no problem wit' killin' undead.

After I took down most of them Blade cussed at me " I didn't need your help, whoever you are! I can kill nightstalkers on my own." " Whut was that about? " I asked him.

" They were going to children's parties and feeding on them. Now why are you here?"

" Look tell me one thing an' I'm outta yer hair, does Dracula have any relatives? My Client wants ta know ."

" His son Alucard runs a club called Night Shadows in L.A."

" That's all I needed ta know here's ya sum money fer yer time ."

" Keep your money, If your 'client' will take out Alcurad that makes my job easier."

I went back ta amy office ta find Trunks Waitin' on me I gave him the info, and thought tha arrogant lil' punk would go away. But then he asked " want a little extra money?"


I ended up helping the punk bail out the X-men , Vampirella an, some chippie called Magdelena. The rest of whut happened, is over on Vampirella's and Magdelna's blogs.

6 comments:

Magdalena said...

chippie?

Professor Xavier said...

Joe, I appreciate your help with Juggernaut, but clearly this isn't over yet. I'd like to ask you to continue assisting with this intergalactic crisis. We have uncovered five cells of stored clone reserves, probably of the X-Men, scattered around NYC. I'd like you and Wolverine to make sure all the clones are destroyed, preferably before they are activated.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Magdelana This Is Bruce Banner I must apologise for Fixit's attitude ARrGh!

Shaddup Banner.

Professor:" Wolverine? perfect jest what I need that runt , (Sigh.)ok I'll do it c'mon Logan

Son Goku said...

Man Rufus must be having a mental breakdown , all the money Trunks is paying to you.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your help Joe
and good luck with those
cells




over hears goku
Joe, why is Trunks paying you? is he in debt to you?

if so I can pay his debts but I would appreciate it if you didnt help him do anything that could get him hurt or worse dead

Big Joe Fixit said...

Goku , that's his problem


Vampirella yer welcome, and you'll have to dicuss that wit' Trunks, I can't tell ya anything.