Thursday, February 16, 2006

Problem the partner










First Off I hadda re establish myself. You see I've been submerged a while now, while the jolly green goofus has been runnin' free. So I did some lame jobs mostly people who owed money. It's funny how they quick they pay when they see Big Joe comin'.

The next thing I did was buy some new clothes. Becuse the ripped purple pants ain't doin' it fer me.



I go back to the new offices ta see mr Prince of Sayians waitin' on me . " What
is you want with me ? " He asked in that arrogant tone A' his. Kind of reminded me of that mook Namor. I wondered if I made a mistake.

" Well sit yer funny haired self down and let's discuss this ." I said. " I shall stand." he said. Oh yes this working out real well so far. I heard Banner saying. " Quiet you!" I yelled Making Vegeta just stare at me.

" Hm should I leave you alone with you?"

" Look pal ya know of my condition, ya also know why I ain't around during the day. I need someone who can be around during tha day .We all heard of the Magneto thing ya pulled freakin genuis. But ya can keep doin' it fer free or ya make a dough."

"I need you why?"

"Because Mr funny hair I got the connections I know how things work, on this planet, while you only hang around your big hair buddys. "

"You are intriugeing me, maybe for a little while until I get bored ,I suppose. "

Ha problem fixed.

"Well here's our first job, from a Richard Reeds , Probabaly the lamest alias A big brain like Mr Fantastic can come up with . We're gonna fix a problem that goes by the name o' Dr Doom."

5 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Hmmm, Reed Richards has hired you to take out Doom, eh? That's really not a bad idea. I've heard that my step-brother, Juggernaut, has finished whatever his business was in Central America and has decided to return here to New York to settle things with me, once and for all. Perhaps I can engage your services in handling Juggernaut once you've done Reed's assignment. Interested?

Big Joe Fixit said...

I'll send somone overto iron out the details But, yes I say we can do business

Magdalena said...

hmmm there are times we have problems that need to be dealt with

problems that my employers would rather not be publicly known

and my employers like to keep thier names out of these matters

they try to keep not a low profile but shall we say a holly one

if they require a problem to be dealth with quietly with out it leading back to them I am sure
you are our guy...

If you are interested I will let my employers know

Heidi said...

Thank you big joe and thanks for stopping by the Jedi Temple... come back and visit again soon.. :)

Big Joe Fixit said...

I'm always interested in new business Magdelena I'll send somone ta give ya contact details Nandehi :I will