Friday, February 24, 2006

worst job ever

I had ta go ta the vault today the Guarsdmen hired me ta hold down the Rhino. I din't know what why I had to hold him down





They just said it was for his Kenobi treatment. I didn't know what that was. Then I found out hje don't bathe They washed him with a pressure washer, and got the worst possible person ta do it Son Goku.

Yeah he washed rhino and me cause I standing holdin' him then he went on a rampage. Runnin' around . Washing the gaurdsmen , other prisoners. evrethin' He telported out of the place and attacked the neighbor hood. Here he is washin' somone's house.


The washer was found outside a denny's wit no food in it . I dragged my soggy self and soggy money home . I;m gettin' more info fore i take a job from now in.

4 comments:

Son Goku said...

puts hand on back of head and rubs neck hehehehehehehehehe! Wait when did I do this?

Vegeta said...

I see you are wearing your red aquarium again kakarot

Professor Xavier said...

Sounds like Goku might have OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. He can't stop until the whole world is clean, because it's just such a dirty, dirty place.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Ya know when ya did it Goku

Vegeta Dat's what it wuz


Prof Wouldn't surprise me.