Saturday, February 18, 2006

Doomed

This is before that mook Vegeta got 'im self killed . He Looked ariund in his tourist disguise. He seemed uncomfortable as usual. He did what he was supposed ta do, He snuck away from the the group.

Now it 's my turn in this stupid caveman duisguise I attacked Castle Doom. It seems dis dumb beard is intimdatin'. And the club was made of titanium so I could smash the tanks . The good news is they didn,t know it was me so thee heavy stuff wasn,t brought out.

Meanwhile Vegeta put the little gimmack That Richards sent into Doom's computers. The metal faced jerk just had to appear at that moment. An' a course Vegeta had to fight him . Not knowin' some o' the things in his armor could blast things as much as he can wit' his power.

I smashed through the the weak defenses they had and ran up to where I heard the explosions. It was a weird show , wit Doom blastin' an' casting spells and Short stuff's hair getting spiker and more gold.

so whilethey was distracted I turned on the device. And all th e Doom bots in tha place came runnin' and jumped on Doom. " How dare you use the macinations of Doom against him."
" Man! I hate people who talk in third person!" I saidI punched him , " That voice Doom knows you the Hulk!" What he didn't realise was I put another of Richard's little toys on his armor.

He stalled and was stuck. " Now what do we do with him? " asked Vegeta. " Well we could put a hat on 'im and and make him a cursing Garden Gnome Man ! Such Language Doomie! But seriously We let Richarads Do what he wants wit' him. . "

" Yes But no one is going to believe the Doom bots are him." said Vegeta. " Huh? why not ? Iasked " There is a gliche in Richard's program." Sure enough the Doom bots were all doin' somethin' strange. One Was yelling " I love you!" another was doin' Ballet. One was yellin "do the babababababaaaba!"

"Hey we did our job" I said let's go home. I dropped Doom off at the Baxter Building. Richards wasn't there , But I did See Johnny Storm and that chump Grim put Doom in one of those dunkin' machines ya see in the carnival, and there was whole mess o base balls.

When I got back to my home Vegeta left mumbilin' something afer I gave him his cut. ggod riddance. I walked into my new office,. and a certain hairy runt was waitn' on me.

" HeyBub the Professor has job for ya."

3 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Now that must have been quite the funny scene! I can just picture a room full of dancing Dr. Doom's shouting words of love. Hilarious.

And I've heard Juggernaut has reached New Jersey. Apparently he's gotten even bigger somehow. I hope you can do something about him.

Vegeta said...

that was strange Thanks for a Surreal expirence. I suppose that is an amusing image oh well back to Othter world.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Yeah Prof it was pretty funny. And he's bigger now huh? well we'll have i'll have ta have a plan b fer dis one.

And Vegeta if I know ya you'll be bck in 2 weeks tops.