Friday, February 17, 2006

Gettin' ready

"The first thing we need ta do "I told Vegeta Is come up wit sum 'Plausable denability. ' "

"But Why do I need to look like this? " He asked and is there some reason you have brought my family here to see my humilation?"

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Hey we we can't have anyone know it's ya right off. We need Doom ta think yer a tourist . Also I thought it would be funny fer yer wife an' kids ta see ya like this. "

" wait people actually go to Latveria forr tourisim" are they insane?"

" Hmph Your an Idiot." Oh yeah I cin tell already this ain't gonna work out, besides I've been thinkin' about gettin' a diffrenet partner for each fix So after dis Vegeta's done unless I need 'im again.
His cute lil daughter said" Aren't you going to have a disguise Mr Fixit?"

" I guess ,Doom knows about my um other selves but i'm kind ' a loose cannon any ways?"

The Girl said " Hey I got an idea. "

Later
Evreyone else but me was laughin' Here is what the kid put me in
it's a little disturbin'

are ya sure ya wanna see it?


Ok then.


Scroll down.







Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


Vegeta said " Bwhahahahahahahahah! Welcome caveman joe."

" Shaddup."

Oh yeah a different partner each time definatley.

Thanks to Vegeta fer tellin" me about Supload.

3 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Now that is a pretty scary picture. I know that Doom isn't the type to get nervous easily, but once he gets a load of you in that beard, he may just start shaking.

Son Goku said...

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

Big Joe Fixit said...

So ya can take over the world Mags ? No I don't think so.