Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Open fer business

Hey there, I'm Mr Fixit to most Joe ta the few friends I have. Big Joe ta the ladiesI'm Here fer a business oppurtunity. The Oppurtunity is fer ya. Ya see if ya got some kinda problem I can fixit fer ya. That is my name after all. I know just a couple o' rules , no killin' unless they are truly evil that is. And no stealin' fer ya I wanted ta steal I would jest do it.

Now I have a great idea fer a partner, he's bad enough. To break the rules. But not to ecompletely evil he does have a bit of conscience . Only a bit though.

He's been pullin' pranks lately that make me think he' got some talent . Now i'm off ta his blog again ta recruit him.

Big Joe out.

13 comments:

Vegeta said...

um Ok What exzactly do you want with me?

Big Joe Fixit said...

well here it is. I'd like backup also Resorcses you have If we need ta go onto space yer the guy. Also yer pretty powerful

Anonymous said...

Vegas huh? If I am ever around I will come by

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mr. Fixit.

(Psst, speaking of fixing, you need to fix your photo)

Professor Xavier said...

This is the Mr. Fixit formerly known as the Hulk? Wild rampaging monster that leaves a wake of destruction in his path? Hmmm . .

Jedi Healer said...

Welcome Big Joe!

Big Joe Fixit said...

Thank you Possible future clients And Jon I shall get that mook Banner ta fix the picture when he's out next time

Mercer said...

my ionization blaster isint working, now i cant hunt tusken raiders. can you fix it, joe?

Mercer said...

*pays 20$*

Mercer said...

well, it looks like your not fixin it.*takes back the 20* i guess you lied about fixin stuff! *sniff* ill try my best to fix it myself...*gets fuision cutter out*

Big Joe Fixit said...

Banner did fix itIt shoots Gamma rays now.

Big Joe Fixit said...

Gimme that 20

Mercer said...

yay! thanks joe! *gives 20 back*